Wolters Kluwer Health Acquires Medknow
Read the press release here
Wolters Kluwer Health and Medknow are coming together to create an even stronger platform of offerings, giving more customers around the world access to the latest, most trusted medical content to fuel new discoveries and enhance patient care.
Medknow Publications is a publisher for peer-reviewed, online/print+online journals in the area of STM. Medknow is the largest open access publisher publishing on behalf of learned societies and associations. Medknow pioneers in 'fee-less-free' model of open access publishing and provides immediate free access to the electronic editions of the journals majority of which do not charge the author or author's institution for submission, processing or publication of the articles.
Click here to read more...
- Comparison of colloid preload versus coload under low dose spinal anesthesia for cesarean delivery
Anesth Essays Res 2013/7/3
- Effects of Sox9 gene therapy on the healing of bone-tendon junction: An experimental study
Indian J Orthop 2014/48/1
- Hair as biomarker of fluoride exposure in a fluoride endemic area and a low fluoridated area
Int J Trichol 2013/5/3
- The prevalence of pterygium in Al-Khobar: A hospital-based study
J Fam Community Med 2013/20/3
- Diagnostic digital cytopathology: Are we ready yet?
J Pathol Inform 2013/4/1
- Long-term effect of intravitreal dexamethasone implant (Ozurdex) in the treatment of resistant diabetic macular edema
J Egypt Ophthalmol Soc 2013/106/3