Medknow Publications is one of the largest open access publishers in the world. We publish peer-reviewed, online and print-plus-online journals in medicine on behalf of learned societies and associations. We mainly operate the ‘Platinum’ model of open access publishing, providing immediate free access to online journals with no charge to the author or author's institution for submission, processing or publication.
Click here to read more...
- The endonuclease VIII-like proteins: new targets in the treatment of ischemic stroke?
Neuroimmunol Neuroinflammation 2015/2/4
- Spectral analysis of intraocular pressure pulse wave in ocular hypertensive and primary open angle glaucoma patients
Indian J Ophthalmol 2016/64/2
- Video teaching program on management of colostomy: Evaluation of its impact on caregivers
J Indian Assoc Pediatr Surg 2016/21/2
- Dosimetric study for the development of heterogeneous chest phantom for the purpose of patient-specific quality assurance
Radiat Prot Environ 2015/38/4
- Effect of intrathecal hyperbaric bupivacaine with small dose clonidine versus hyperbaric bupivacaine alone in lower abdominal surgeries: A comparative study
Anesth Essays Res 2016/10/2
- Comparison of ultrasound-guided transversus abdominis plane block with bupivacaine and ropivacaine as adjuncts for postoperative analgesia in laparoscopic cholecystectomies
Indian J Anaesth 2016/60/4
- Knowledge and attitude of parents toward oxygen therapy and nasogastric tube feeding in tertiary health centers in Nigeria
Niger J Exp Clin Biosci 2015/3/1
- Correlation of mast cells in different stages of human periodontal diseases: Pilot study
J Oral Maxillofac Pathol 2016/20/1