Medknow provides publishing services for peer-reviewed, online and print-plus-online journals in medicine on behalf of learned societies and associations with a focus on emerging markets. With a promise to provide solutions for the scientific publishing community, Medknow’s mission is to help medical societies disseminate research, thus supporting the transformation of research into knowledge. Medknow operates the Open access (OA) model of publishing services, providing unrestricted online access to peer-reviewed scholarly research. Medknow was acquired by Wolters Kluwer in December 2011, and has continued to grow its journal portfolio, extending its publishing partnerships in China, the Middle East, and other growth markets. Today, Medknow provides publishing services to over 350 medical society journals in over 40 specialties.
Click here to read more...
- Fertility and pregnancy in systemic sclerosis and other autoimmune rheumatic diseases
Indian J Rheumatol 2016/11/6
- Heavy metal content in edible salts in Isfahan and estimation of their daily intake via salt consumption
Int J Env Health Eng 2012/1/1
- Ultrasound-guided rectus sheath block for pediatric patients undergoing elective abdominal midline operations: a randomized controlled trial
Ain-Shams J Anaesthesiol 2016/9/3
- The molecular mechanism and regulatory pathways of cancer stem cells
Cancer Transl Med 2016/2/5
- Oops! There goes my miniscrew!
APOS Trends Orthod 2016/6/6
- Clinicopathologic findings in elderly patients with appendix mass
Port Harcourt Med J 2016/10/2
- Antitussive activity of Vasa Avaleha formulations on sulfur dioxide-induced coughing in mice
Int J Green Pharm 2015/9/3
- Protective effect of exenatide (glucagon-like peptide-1 receptor agonist) on renal ischemia–reperfusion injury in diabetic rats
Benha Med J 2016/33/1
|Abstracting and Indexing information|
The journal is registered with the following abstracting partners:
CNKI (China National Knowledge Infrastructure), EBSCO Publishing's Electronic Databases, Exlibris – Primo Central, Google Scholar, Hinari, Infotrieve, Journal Guide, National Science Library, OpenJGate, ProQuest, TdNet
The journal is indexed with, or included in, the following:
DOAJ, Index Copernicus, PubMed Central, SCOPUS