Medknow provides publishing services for peer-reviewed, online and print-plus-online journals in medicine on behalf of learned societies and associations with a focus on emerging markets. With a promise to provide solutions for the scientific publishing community, Medknow’s mission is to help medical societies disseminate research, thus supporting the transformation of research into knowledge. Medknow operates the Open access (OA) model of publishing services, providing unrestricted online access to peer-reviewed scholarly research. Medknow was acquired by Wolters Kluwer in December 2011, and has continued to grow its journal portfolio, extending its publishing partnerships in China, the Middle East, and other growth markets. Today, Medknow provides publishing services to over 350 medical society journals in over 40 specialties.
Click here to read more...
- Study of interleukin-6 and interleukin-8 levels in patients with neurological manifestations of dengue
J Postgrad Med 2017/63/1
- Multiple layer closure of myoma bed in laparoscopic myomectomy
J Gynec Endosc Surg 2011/2/2
- Sutureless thyroidectomy for controlled toxic goiter: a single-institute experience
Egypt J Surg 2017/36/1
- Transfer of upper trapezius with clavicular segment for restoration of shoulder movements following injury to the brachial plexus
Plast Aesthet Res 2015/2/6
- Antimicrobial efficacy of commercially available mouthrinses: An in vitro study
J Indian Assoc Public Health Dent 2016/14/4
- Gross morphological study of the renal pelvicalyceal patterns in human cadaveric kidneys
Indian J Urol 2017/33/1
- Reliability and utility of impression cytology in the diagnosis of dry eye
Niger J Ophthalmol 2016/24/2