Medknow provides publishing services for peer-reviewed, online and print-plus-online journals in medicine on behalf of learned societies and associations with a focus on emerging markets. With a promise to provide solutions for the scientific publishing community, Medknow’s mission is to help medical societies disseminate research, thus supporting the transformation of research into knowledge. Medknow operates the Open access (OA) model of publishing services, providing unrestricted online access to peer-reviewed scholarly research. Medknow was acquired by Wolters Kluwer in December 2011, and has continued to grow its journal portfolio, extending its publishing partnerships in China, the Middle East, and other growth markets. Today, Medknow provides publishing services to over 350 medical society journals in over 40 specialties.
Click here to read more...
- Adaptation of locally available portion sizes for food frequency questionnaires in nutritional epidemiological studies: How much difference does it make?
Indian J Community Med 2016/41/3
- Shifting trends in cutaneous and aesthetic surgery: A need for caution and regulation
J Cutan Aesthet Surg 2016/9/2
- Investigation of patient dose from common radiology examinations in Isfahan, Iran
Adv Biomed Res 2012/1/1
- Placental morphology and fetal implications in pregnancies complicated by pregnancy-induced hypertension
Med J DY Patil Univ 2016/9/3
- Infiltration of T cell subsets during oral carcinogenesis
Indian J Oral Sci 2016/7/1
- The effect of smoking and nonsmoking on bone healing (Osseo integrated phase) around locking-taper dental implants
J Dent Implant 2015/5/1
|Abstracting and Indexing information|
The journal is registered with the following abstracting partners:
CNKI (China National Knowledge Infrastructure), EBSCO Publishing's Electronic Databases, Exlibris – Primo Central, Google Scholar, Hinari, Infotrieve, Journal Guide, National Science Library, OpenJGate, ProQuest, TdNet