Medknow Publications is one of the largest open access publishers in the world. We publish peer-reviewed, online and print-plus-online journals in medicine on behalf of learned societies and associations. We mainly operate the ‘Platinum’ model of open access publishing, providing immediate free access to online journals with no charge to the author or author's institution for submission, processing or publication.
Click here to read more...
- Noise rich in low frequency components, a new comorbidity for periodontal disease? An experimental study
J Indian Soc Periodontol 2014/18/4
- Use of oral contraceptives in assisted reproductive cycles
IVF Lite 2014/1/1
- Comparative study of fascia iliaca compartment block and three in one block for postoperative analgesia in patients undergoing lower limb orthopedic surgeries
Indian J Pain 2014/28/3
- Proposed regression equations for prediction of the size of unerupted permanent canines and premolars in Yemeni sample
J Orthodont Sci 2014/3/3
- Evaluation of facial asymmetry in esthetically pleasing faces
J Orthod Res 2014/2/2
- Fidaxomicin: A new fight against clostridium difficile-associated diarrhea
Muller J Med Sci Res 2014/5/2
- Condom use among people living with HIV/AIDS attending Abejukolo General Hospital in Kogi State, North Central Nigeria
Ann Afr Med 2014/13/3