Medknow Publications is one of the largest open access publishers in the world. We publish peer-reviewed, online and print-plus-online journals in medicine on behalf of learned societies and associations. We mainly operate the ‘Platinum’ model of open access publishing, providing immediate free access to online journals with no charge to the author or author's institution for submission, processing or publication.
Click here to read more...
- Prevalence of reactive hyperplastic lesions of the gingiva in the Western Indian population
J Orofac Sci 2014/6/1
- Anthropometrics of mental foramen in dry dentate and edentulous mandibles in Coastal Andhra population of Andhra Pradesh State
J Indian Soc Periodontol 2014/18/4
- Decreased scapular notching with lateralization and inferior baseplate placement in reverse shoulder arthroplasty with high humeral inclination
Int J Shoulder Surg 2014/8/3
- Immunoexcitotoxicity as a central mechanism in chronic traumatic encephalopathy-A unifying hypothesis
Surg Neurol Int 2011/2/1
- Cardiovascular abnormality in children with human immunodeficiency virus: Is there a need for cardiac screening?
Nig J Cardiol 2014/11/1
Abstracting and Indexing information
360yixue, British Library, CiteULike, EBSCO Publishing’s Electronic Databases, Global Health, Google Scholar, Journal Guide, Kudos, National Science Library, OpenJGate, SCOLOAR, Swet, TdNet