Wolters Kluwer Health Acquires Medknow
Read the press release here
Wolters Kluwer Health and Medknow are coming together to create an even stronger platform of offerings, giving more customers around the world access to the latest, most trusted medical content to fuel new discoveries and enhance patient care.
Medknow Publications is a publisher for peer-reviewed, online/print+online journals in the area of STM. Medknow is the largest open access publisher publishing on behalf of learned societies and associations. Medknow pioneers in 'fee-less-free' model of open access publishing and provides immediate free access to the electronic editions of the journals majority of which do not charge the author or author's institution for submission, processing or publication of the articles.
Click here to read more...
- Evaluation of rhegmatogenous retinal detachment treatment by pars plana vitrectomy alone versus pars plana vitrectomy with a scleral buckle
Menoufia Med J 2013/26/2
- Understanding the essence and lived experience of self-care management among African-American men living with type 2 diabetes
J Soc Health Diabetes 2014/2/2
- Utility of squash smear cytology in fiber-optic bronchoscopic biopsies
J Cytol 2014/31/1
- The study of mucin histochemistry in benign and malignant lesions of prostate
J Sci Soc 2014/41/1
- Wear of two pit and fissure sealants in contact with primary teeth
Eur J Dent 2014/8/2
- Effect of Royal Jelly on spatial learning and memory in rat model of streptozotocin-induced sporadic Alzheimer's disease
Adv Biomed Res 2012/1/1
Abstracting and Indexing information
Caspur, CNKI (China National Knowledge Infrastructure), DOAJ, EBSCO Publishing’s Electronic Databases, Google Scholar, MANTIS, National Science Library, OpenJGate, SCOLOAR