Medknow Publications is one of the largest open access publishers in the world. We publish peer-reviewed, online and print-plus-online journals in medicine on behalf of learned societies and associations. We mainly operate the ‘Platinum’ model of open access publishing, providing immediate free access to online journals with no charge to the author or author's institution for submission, processing or publication.
Click here to read more...
- Propensity-matched analysis of association between preoperative anemia and in-hospital mortality in cardiac surgical patients undergoing valvular heart surgeries
Ann Card Anaesth 2015/18/3
- Effect of different types of foods on gastric myoelectrical activity during simulated microgravity
Int J Clin Exp Physiol 2015/2/2
- Sandfly fever in the world
Ann Trop Med Public Health 2015/8/4
- Seasonality and physician-related factors associated with antibiotic prescribing: A cross-sectional study in Isfahan, Iran
Int J Prev Med 2015/6/1
- Oral health practices of state and non-state-funded licensed childcare centers in Wisconsin, USA
J Int Soc Prevent Communit Dent 2015/5/4