Medknow provides publishing services for peer-reviewed, online and print-plus-online journals in medicine on behalf of learned societies and associations with a focus on emerging markets. With a promise to provide solutions for the scientific publishing community, Medknow’s mission is to help medical societies disseminate research, thus supporting the transformation of research into knowledge. Medknow operates the Open access (OA) model of publishing services, providing unrestricted online access to peer-reviewed scholarly research. Medknow was acquired by Wolters Kluwer in December 2011, and has continued to grow its journal portfolio, extending its publishing partnerships in China, the Middle East, and other growth markets. Today, Medknow provides publishing services to over 350 medical society journals in over 40 specialties.
Click here to read more...
- Color Doppler indexes in early phase after kidney transplantation and their association with kidney function on six month follow up
Adv Biomed Res 2012/1/1
- Identification of Colored Dyes that are Resistant to Fading on Exposure to Ethylene Oxide; Use with Indicating FTA™ Sample Collection Cards
J Forensic Sci Med 2016/2/2
- Phenomenological explanation of an experiential curriculum in medical education: A feministic approach
J Edu Health Promot 2012/1/1
- Development of phrase recognition test in Kannada language
J Indian Speech Language Hearing Assoc 2015/29/2
- Findings in diagnostic laparoscopy in patients with unexplained infertility
Fertil Sci Res 2015/2/1
|Abstracting and Indexing information|
The journal is registered with the following abstracting partners:
CNKI (China National Knowledge Infrastructure), EBSCO Publishing's Electronic Databases, Exlibris – Primo Central, Google Scholar, Hinari, Infotrieve, Journal Guide, National Science Library, OpenJGate, ProQuest, TdNet