Medknow provides publishing services for peer-reviewed, online and print-plus-online journals in medicine on behalf of learned societies and associations with a focus on emerging markets. With a promise to provide solutions for the scientific publishing community, Medknow’s mission is to help medical societies disseminate research, thus supporting the transformation of research into knowledge. Medknow operates the Open access (OA) model of publishing services, providing unrestricted online access to peer-reviewed scholarly research. Medknow was acquired by Wolters Kluwer in December 2011, and has continued to grow its journal portfolio, extending its publishing partnerships in China, the Middle East, and other growth markets. Today, Medknow provides publishing services to over 350 medical society journals in over 40 specialties.
Click here to read more...
- Phenylephrine infusion for spinal-induced hypotension in elective cesarean delivery: Does preload make a difference?
J Anaesthesiol Clin Pharmacol 2016/32/3
- Flexible fiberoptic bronchoscopy (FOB) as a diagnostic tool in endobronchial lesions
J NTR Univ Health Sci 2016/5/3
- A clinicopathologic study of malignant melanoma based on cytomorphology
Indian J Cancer 2016/53/1
Indian J Dermatol Venereol Leprol 2016/82/6
- Triplet pregnancies in a southeastern Nigerian Hospital: Before the artefacts set in
Trop J Obstet Gynaecol 2016/33/2
- Recovery profile of intrathecal ropivacaine with or without fentanyl: A randomized double-blind controlled trial in equivalent doses
Int J Health Allied Sci 2016/5/3