Wolters Kluwer Health Acquires Medknow
Read the press release here
Wolters Kluwer Health and Medknow are coming together to create an even stronger platform of offerings, giving more customers around the world access to the latest, most trusted medical content to fuel new discoveries and enhance patient care.
Medknow Publications is a publisher for peer-reviewed, online/print+online journals in the area of STM. Medknow is the largest open access publisher publishing on behalf of learned societies and associations. Medknow pioneers in 'fee-less-free' model of open access publishing and provides immediate free access to the electronic editions of the journals majority of which do not charge the author or author's institution for submission, processing or publication of the articles.
Click here to read more...
- Surgical treatment for Salter-Harris type III fracture of the medial femoral condyle: A prospective study
J Orthop Traumatol Rehabil 2014/7/1
- Efficient transdifferentiation of human adipose-derived stem cells into Schwann-like cells: A promise for treatment of demyelinating diseases
Adv Biomed Res 2012/1/1
- Comparison of seven kinds of calculation methods on glomerular filtration rate in patients with chronic kidney disease
J Integr Nephrol Androl 2014/1/1
- New on the web: A platform for the advancement of scientific medicine
J Clin Sci 2014/11/1
- Obesity-related inflammation & cardiovascular disease: Efficacy of a yoga-based lifestyle intervention
Indian J Med Res 2014/139/6
- Trauma care in Africa: The way forward
Afr J Trauma 2014/3/1
Abstracting and Indexing information
Global Health, Google Scholar, Hinari, National Science Library, SCOLOAR, SIIC databases, Ulrich’s International Periodical Directory