Medknow Publications is one of the largest open access publishers in the world. We publish peer-reviewed, online and print-plus-online journals in medicine on behalf of learned societies and associations. We mainly operate the ‘Platinum’ model of open access publishing, providing immediate free access to online journals with no charge to the author or author's institution for submission, processing or publication.
Click here to read more...
Int J Ayurveda Res 2011/2/1
- The chakra system as a bio-socio-psycho-spiritual model of consciousness: Anahata as heart-centered consciousness
Int J Yoga - Philosop Psychol Parapsychol 2013/1/1
- Study of ECG changes and its relation to mortality in cases of cerebrovascular accidents
J Nat Sc Biol Med 2014/5/2
- Clinical, radiological, surgical, and pathological determinants of olfactory groove schwannoma
Indian J Neurosurg 2014/3/2
- Premedication with dexmedetomidine decreases emergence agitation after sevoflurane anesthesia in children
Ain-Shams J Anaesthesiol 2014/7/3
- Evaluation of SO 2 level in the ambient air of Khark Island
Int J Env Health Eng 2012/1/1
Abstracting and Indexing information
EBSCO Publishing’s Electronic Databases, Google Scholar, National Science Library, Pubmed Central, SCOLOAR