Wolters Kluwer Health Acquires Medknow
Read the press release here
Wolters Kluwer Health and Medknow are coming together to create an even stronger platform of offerings, giving more customers around the world access to the latest, most trusted medical content to fuel new discoveries and enhance patient care.
Medknow Publications is a publisher for peer-reviewed, online/print+online journals in the area of STM. Medknow is the largest open access publisher publishing on behalf of learned societies and associations. Medknow pioneers in 'fee-less-free' model of open access publishing and provides immediate free access to the electronic editions of the journals majority of which do not charge the author or author's institution for submission, processing or publication of the articles.
Click here to read more...
- The way ahead
Saudi J Sports Med 2013/13/1
- Anaesthesia gas supply: Gas cylinders
Indian J Anaesth 2013/57/5
- Evaluation of a newly designed sandwich enzyme linked immunosorbent assay for the detection of hydatid antigen in serum, urine and cyst fluid for diagnosis of cystic echinococcosis
Trop Parasitol 2013/3/2
- Radioactivity measurements in the environment of Chamaraja Nagar area, India
Radiat Prot Environ 2013/36/1
- Practice guidelines for perioperative transesophageal echocardiography: Recommendations of the Indian association of cardiovascular thoracic anesthesiologists
Ann Card Anaesth 2013/16/4
- Predictors of early post-operative hypocalcemia after parathyroidectomy for secondary hyperparathyroidism
Saudi J Kidney Dis Transpl 2013/24/6
- In vitro evaluation of the fracture strength of all-ceramic core materials on zirconium posts
Eur J Dent 2013/7/4