Wolters Kluwer Health Acquires Medknow
Read the press release here
Wolters Kluwer Health and Medknow are coming together to create an even stronger platform of offerings, giving more customers around the world access to the latest, most trusted medical content to fuel new discoveries and enhance patient care.
Medknow Publications is a publisher for peer-reviewed, online/print+online journals in the area of STM. Medknow is the largest open access publisher publishing on behalf of learned societies and associations. Medknow pioneers in 'fee-less-free' model of open access publishing and provides immediate free access to the electronic editions of the journals majority of which do not charge the author or author's institution for submission, processing or publication of the articles.
Click here to read more...
- Relation between road accidents and sleep quality of heavy vehicle drivers in Yazd
Int J Env Health Eng 2012/1/1
- Introduction of online adaptive radiotherapy for bladder cancer through a multicentre clinical trial (Trans-Tasman Radiation Oncology Group 10.01): Lessons learned
J Med Phys 2013/38/2
- Dosimetric comparison of different inhomogeneity correction algorithms for external photon beam dose calculations
J Med Phys 2013/38/2
- Impression cytology to study conjunctival epithelial morphology after pterygium excision with mitomycin-c and conjunctival autograft, limbal autograft (A Pilot study)
J Clin Ophthalmol Res 2013/1/2
- An immunohistochemical study of basement membrane heparan sulfate proteoglycan (perlecan) in oral epithelial dysplasia and squamous cell carcinoma
J Oral Maxillofac Pathol 2013/17/1
- Modification of Acute Physiology and Chronic Health Evaluation II score through recalibration of risk prediction model in critical care patients of a respiratory disease referral center
Int J Crit Illn Inj Sci 2013/3/1
Abstracting and Indexing information
Caspur, EBSCO Publishing’s Electronic Databases, Expanded Academic ASAP, Genamics JournalSeek, Google Scholar, Index Copernicus, National Science Library, OpenJGate, SCOLOAR, SIIC databases, Summon by Serial Solutions, Ulrich’s International Periodical Directory