At Medknow we publish peer-reviewed scholarly journals indexed with most international bibliographic databases. All our journals provide immediate free access to the full text of articles in HTML format. Authors are also permitted to self-archive their manuscripts. The majority of the journals do not charge for article submission, processing or publication. This ‘Platinum’ open access policy increases the visibility and accessibility of the published content.
Our journals use a simple, bespoke online manuscript submission system, Journal on Web (JoW), considerably decreasing the article processing time from submission to publication.
For information specific to the journal you are interested in submitting to please choose the search facility above.
Why publish with Medknow journals
- Immediate open access: Higher visibility, greater research impact
- Online manuscript submission and review: quicker turnaround of manuscripts
- No submission charges: No author fee for submission or publication in of our most journals (‘Platinum’ open access).
- International visibility: Through our bibliographic databases, open access and presence on the Ovid search platform
- Higher visibility: 'Search across all journals' facility at all our journal sites
- Self-archiving permitted